Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What is the outfit of the mind?

Don't have time to post much. We are off to our afternoon practice session. we plan to do a restorative sequence. Geeta's women's class this morning was great, but a lot of hard work in the standing poses. I learned so much. She helped me with getting my shoulder action better and said, "Doesn't that feel better?" And I said. much better.

Christina and I have a cook with the flat and it is really great to come back from class or practice and have food ready.

the sun continues to shine today. Jet lag is pretty intense still, but it is getting better.

Last night we had our first Tuesday evening with Prashant Class. It was pretty much a philosophy lecture interspersed with triangle pose. He talked about the importance of having a diagnostic approach to our practice both in a global sense and a local sense. My favorite thing he said, is the title quote, "what is the outfit of the mind? we put our bloomers on and roll out the mat, but what is the sign that the mind is ready.

christina is writing more about it christina-india2007.blogspot.com

No comments: