Monday, June 18, 2007

The last monday Class and Yoga in Waco

So Today was the last Monday class before I go to India (10 days until departure!)

In an upcoming post, I will talk about resources for establishing a home practice, but I thought I'd compile what information I have about other places to do yoga in Waco while I'm going.

In terms of health clubs with yoga, Elba and Cathy are joining Gold's Gym. They have power yoga there. There is also yoga at the Waco Family Y. Diane teaches there. She took yoga from me a long time ago. Mary Chase teaches yoga at WRS.

If you are a member at Ridgewood, they have yoga there. I just took a class there with Pam last week. IF you are affiliated with Baylor, there is plenty of yoga via Bearobics.

There is yoga with Thomas Marvin at Crestview Church of Christ and also at MCC. I believe he may also teach Classes at Providence hospital.

Theresa Surley teaches classes at her massage studio, The House of Healing.

Now you know what I know about yoga in Waco.

My classes will start back August 20 and 21 and sept 5

Mondays 6:00 Pm at Lakeshore (Beginner)
Tuesdays 10 AM at Lakeshore (Beginner)
Tuesdays 5:30 PM at Lakeshore (intermediate)
Wednesdays at 6:30 at Salon Adeva (Beginner) Starts sept 5 Twelve week session $120

No comments: