Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Travel Logistics Now Set

So the last details of the travel logistics are now set. My visa just came in the mail. I sent a copy of the sacred blue letter that lets us into classes to my sister so she can get her visa. I have my tickets from DFW to Zurich, Zurich to Bombai. We'll stay at a nice hotel near the airport when we get in and then Vijay's Taxi is picking us up there and taking us to the most excellent flat that my friend and yoga teacher, Randy Just, reserved for us. The only problem that remained, how to get from Waco to DFW. Parking for a month up there wasn't an option. The Waco Streak is a pain and a bit pricey. I could use frequent flyers to get from Waco to DFW but that seemed like a bit of a waste. But happily my friend and yoga student, Marie Martin, offered to drive me upto DFW and pick me up.

P.S. check out One Thirty Five on Hewitt Drive in Hewitt. Great drinks. Great menu.

3 comments:

Terri DeVore said...

I am fan of yoga and look forward to taking your classes when you return from India. By the way I am the manager of One Thirty Five Prime and want to thank you for your kind words about our restaurant.

Have a safe trip.

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Great Terry. I really do enjoy the 135 Prime. It is so great to have it right in the heart of Hewitt/Woodway.

Terri DeVore said...

Yeah, we have had a really great response from everyone. Next time you come in let me know. I am there every night except Tues and Wed.